Tile grout type mortar which contains Portland Cement, chemical and a special type of color, thus it has good adhesion.
- Excellent adhesion to based substrates
- Easy to use
- The surface must be strong, clean, free from dust or coating materials such as grease, paint, stain, adhesive or other peeling materials.
- The existing should be cured by the water that will be prevented the existing surface absorbing water from tile cement grout
- GEL Tile Cement Grout is 1 kg. / bag
Mix with clean water 0.35 liters (35% by weight)
- Measure the recommeded amount of water
- Gradually pour into the mixture and slowly mix
- The mixing time is approximately 2 minutes
- Spread the mixed tile cement grout on the prepared surface
- Then, use a trowel to decorate the desired area
- GEL Tile Cement Grout is 1 kg.
It can be applied for 1-2 sq. m.
- The mixed tile cement grout should be used within 30 minutes
- The tile cement grout, which had been mixed for a long time, should not mix with water and reuse
- The product should be kept away from sunlight and moisture
- 12 months from production date
- The product may cause skin irritation and allergic reaction. In case of disorder symptoms, go to see a doctor immediately
- If the product get in to eyes, rinse your eyes with clean water by running water through the eyes
- Wear gloves and protective equipment during operation
- Keep away from children