A special chemical used for breaking stones and concrete soundlessly. It does not make loud noises while performing the demolition.
- Soundless cracking
- Easy to use, by mixing with water
- Can be used in community areas
- When Bristar - 100 is mixed with water and leave for 6 hours, it will have chemical reaction and expansive strength with maximum pressure of more than 600 ksc. after 36 hours by the pressure of expansion will cause the concrete crack.
- No special license is required, like using explosives or reagents for concrete blast.
- Workpieces or concrete structures such as walls, piles, staves, floors, beams, foundations and bridges etc.
- Large stones
- The general diameter of the hole is 36 - 50 millimeters.
- The drill hole has a depth of 90% of the desired height. and must not be less than 10 times the hole diameter.
- The first hole should be far from the edge of the workpiece that needs to be destroyed about 5 times of hole diameter.
- The distance between drill holes should not be more than 10 times the diameter of the hole.
- Drilling should be done in a serrated format.
- Drill a hole of the concrete or stone that needs to be destroyed by drilling according to the instructions in the document.
- Mix Bristar-100 with water according to the ratio rate in the usage table (Bristar - 100 1 bag with 1.5 liters of water)
- After mixing with the water, pour Bristar-100 into the prepared hole within 10 minutes after being mixed.
- Wait until the concrete or stone that has poured Bristar - 100 is cracked and then, remove the broken stone from construction site.
- When mixed and applied Bristar-100, rubber gloves and goggles must be weared to prevent contacting with Bristar-100,
- The container used should be steel or plastic.
- After pouring the Bristar-100 into the hole, do not look into the hole. There might be splashes into the eyes due to chemical reactions
- Do not mix on-site or use water with temperatures above 35 ° C for mixing.